How many of you will keep things like texts and little talks and mails of your ex?

so do you girls keep record of all days and dates ... and save all the small best chats and things like that ?

even after you break up?

would you always keep such things for life? write in diaries and stuff?

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep some of the stuff from the break up so if I hear from them again I remember why it didn't work out the first time. no use making the same mistakes again

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really like to keep them. I mean sure, there were good times & all that, but what's the point of dwelling on the old instead of looking to the future? While looking at these old things, the feelings that you used to have might come right back, when you know it's not going to work out, why risk that? It will always be in my mind anyway...somewhere...

• I do keep them if they are sweet things, but once I am over them for good, they get thrown out. No need to dwell on what didn't work out :)

• honestly, when my boyfriend broke up with me I had the hardest time getting rid of things. The first thing I got rid of were the text messages. I would get the temptation to read them over and over and if I wanted to get over it I couldn't do that I saved the first set of dozen roses he sent me and every card that came with the flowers and when we broke up, it took me a while to get rid of them but saving them was only hurting myself.. I do have a box in my basement with some things he got me and I put the pictures of us in a private folder that I can't see because I'm not ready to delete them yet.

• ah OK ... but you think you ll keep the memories forever? , evn if you find a new guy?

• My ex broke up with me more then one month ago. I still keep all the things that are related to him such as the giftsand letters from him, photos with him...etc. I know we are over but I'm not ready yet to throw them all away as I did have lots of amazing memeries with him. But why he said that he wish I can keep the promise ring? He used to say that would give me engage ring instead later but isn't it everything over now?

• I keep them. They remind me of the good old day. The sweet texts, and such. knowing the spark can come back... damn I miss my ex...

• so right nw are you single? or committed and still think about ex?

• He broke up with me saying things got more friendly than romantic. I was stressed and stressed him out. We had a lot in common. Days before we broke up he flirted with his old crush. And they started seeing each other days after we broke up.

• so he wantd romance? ...

ok that hurts wen your boyfriend leaves because of old crush :@

• I always keep mine in a box like the smallest things, such as letters, emails, and small gifts... but that doesn't mean that if I were to get into a different relationship I'll be thinking about my ex.. their just small simple memories.

• I keep nothing. I delete everything from my life and memory.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't keep anything to do with my ex's. Once it's over for good, they are erased from my life. All that remains is the turmoil and torment in my mind even when I'm at peace with it. =P I delete text messages and emails regularly no matter what.