Online dating, first time meeting....guys opinions....

So if a guy met a girl online and hit it off and eventually met up with her, if she didn't look exactly like you expected say shorter or an extra few pounds or whatever would that put you off or would you care if you already feel you like her personality anyway? surely that seems a bit shallow, just curious on wether looks really are the deal breaker in most cases...?

hmmm thanks for the info guys, suppose its just most online dating sites only allow sepcific photos like headshots, I'm always honest if asked what I look like, I'm pretty short and quite curvy (no not code for fat/obese!), tattoos aswell, so always tell the truth about stuff like that, suppose I'm just concerned that without an actual full body shot a guy could still be dissapointed or expect different is all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually most times find that the person looks better in person because either the photos are outdated, or they aren't photogenic. I dated a girl for a while that I met online. When I first met up with her in real life she was like 10x hotter than she looked in the photos.

What Guys Said 3

• If she looks quite a bit different then what I expected I would be thrown off however not enough to cancel the date. Be honest to avoid any problems because there are plenty of guys that would just not come in if the change was notably large enough. The show on ABC What would you do? Has an episode about this very thing.

• I don't think its a deal breaker, but I wouldn't rely on it. Some people might see that as being deceitful (whether of not that was the intention). Be honest on your profile and use current pictures. Don't try to hide who you are now.

• It would throw me off a little, but the personality is the only thing that matters.

answer mine question please? click this link

What Girls Said 0