Texting a girl I like. How would I go about it?

I was wondering, how would I go about texting a girl I like her?

I know telling her in person is the best but I am just too damned shy to tell her, even when it's just the two of us alone. We've had a few times where its been just us two alone, the mood was perfect, she in my arms but I just couldn't bring myself to tell her.

Please help me out!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell her! man... your actions and body language will be more than enough evidence that you like her! This is the number one problem I see my fellow man doing wrong. They want to open their mouths way way too soon! Chill out! If you want to lose a girl quick... pour out her heart too soon. If you want to make her crazy about you... make her think she has to earn you, and your feelings! Please listen!

What Girls Said 1

• do you want to approach as friends or as more than friends?

• We're already really good friends and I want to let her know that I want to be more than friends.

• ask her on a date

• Already done that. I just don't know how to tell her I like her more than a friend.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't tell her.

Date her for a while first, then if you're pretty sure she feels the same way, then tell her.