Is it okay to ask a girl to kiss her?

She doesn't want a relationship, but she hangs out with me, she knows I like her and am attracted to her. Is it okay to just say, "I want to kiss you." or "Can I kiss you?" .. 'just for fun'?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe not...not to get into detail but I very recently had a young guy ask and pressure me to make out with him [while I was making out with his friend nevertheless] and him just asking me turned me off. his friend didn't have to ask me - he had just gone for it.

What Girls Said 2

• i WOUlDN'T ASK HER...i AlWAYS HATED iT WHEN GUYS ASKED ME THAT. JUST GO iN FOR THE KiSS, iF SHE DOESN'T WANT iT THEN SHE'll PUll AWAY.

• I wouldn't want him to ask, it ruins the magic. Just look into her eyes while asking the question IN YOUR MIND and kiss her. That's sexy :)

What Guys Said 1

• You can try to ask it and make a joke of it if she reacts in a bad way. Some girls will find it great that you ask it first, others will hate it..Go figure...:-s