What the hell does this mean? I'm panicking!

The guy I'm interested in spoke with each other on the phone.

He invited me over to his place. I said I will think about it and let you know.

He said, fine Ill be waiting for your call.

Two days went by and today I called him to say fine I will meet you!

I called, he did not pick up. However he called me right back and said "hi"

I said "hi"

He said "oh IT IS YOU, Ill call you back"

Its been an hour and he has not called.

WTF! DID HE DELETE MY NUMBER?!?!?! WHY DID HE NOT SEE THE CALLER ID!?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!

Im panicking!

WHAT IS GOING ON!

Most Helpful Guy

• Two possible things. 1) Some guys get a bit aggravated when you kinda put him off. He could have thought that if you were excited about going over, you would have tried to get back to him sooner. He might just be playing the same "hard to get" game as you. 2) He truly has something else to do. He will probably get together with you, no worries, just figures he waited, so you should too. Some people don't check caller ID, or he just wanted to emphasize the fact that he waited.

What Guys Said 1

• He might be a player who thinks girls that don't show immediate interest are not worth pursuing and he's quickly moved on to his next target?

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he lost his contacts?

• BULLSHIT! I'm so HUMILIATeD AND EMBARASSED

• if he did delete your number he's a douche forget him... but I really think his phone might have broken or something