Girls: do you ever really not see a text?

Me and this girl were texting and the convo was going fine. Then I texted her asking a question that went right along with the conversation but she didn't respond. I have no idea why. It's been about 3 hours since I sent it and it's never taken her this long to respond, ever.

We have plans to hang out tonight but we don't know a specific time. What should I do about finding out what time? The text she didn't respond to was sent at let's say 2:00, so when should I text her again asking when we should hang out? I think the best time would be right around 7 when we hang out.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. It happens infrequently, but sometimes my phone will just drop its signal for a while and I won't get the text until hours later.

• honestly sometimes we don't see them or if we glanced at them and were doing something else at the moment we forget about it.. it happens a lot to me.. if you made plans text her again or just call her to confirm :)

• Yes, and sometimes I'll get like 10 texts at once that were sent at various times in the day.

• dont text her Just call her , and say your calling to arrange time for your date.

• Sometimes, I don't see a text. Like, really.

• Texts are worthless for me. I prefer e-mail, face to face contact and possibly phone conversation but e-mail is better because I get more time to think about what I'm going to say.

I never take texts seriously.

What Guys Said 1

• Make a phone call. That's what the phone is for.