How do you feel about playing the field?

Not committing to any one person in any type of relationship beyond dating and seeing multiple people for an extended period of time...

Most Helpful Girl

• Are we talking about guys or girls?

Personally, for guys, I think that if you are honest about it, that you are seeing other people and are not interested in a relationship, you have done the best you can to insure any girl you see knows the story. However, we all know that a guy can say this and a girl can still get attached and hope she is the one he will change his ways for. I would not date a guy like this but that is my choice.

For girls, there is a double standard. I personally think it is fine to date different guys and be honest you are doing that. I cannot advise having multiple sexual relationships. Guys talk, they categorize you as not being girlfriend material and honestly, sex is so much better with someone who cares about you and is only seeing you, so why even go there? Avoid the drama, date, enjoy other pursuits and settle down when you are ready.

What Guys Said 2

• I think its wrong. It shouldn't take you long to determine if you like someone or not or if there is potential. Dragging multiple people around for an extended period of time, is just using, if you have no intention of actually dating them.

• People do it regardless of how I feel so eh, it doesn't matter to me.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you're honest about it I don't see the problem.

• It's been done to me, and I hate it. It hurts so badly, and is so disrespectful. I hate it with a passion. After a few dates (less than 5), choose the one you want the most. Don't have your cake and eat it too.