I'm very confused??

if your ex girlfreind agrees to hang out with you a week after breaking up with you what does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• she might still have feelings for you she misses you and isn't quite ready to give them up just yet. she wants to hang out because she's going to test the waters and see if you guys can make it on a friendship level. so my advice is to hang out and have a good time.. don't think about doing the boyfriend girlfriend stuff.. if something happens then it happens.. be sure to let her make the 1st move tho.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the person.

option one: she still has feeling for u.

option two: she feels guilty and wants to stay friends and make sure ur okay.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with LanaArtist on this one. Just make sure you know what you want out of this get together. If you still have feelings for her than make sure you don't show it very obviously, let her make any first moves. Don't make things awkward, just go with the flow and be friendly. And do not bring up the relationship, if anyone says anything about the relationship, it should be her.