What can I expect.....PROM!!

So Prom what can I expect, I've never been to a party or any school event. anything I should expect if I go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah! I loved prom so much! [NOT because I am a girl and love to get dressed up! I actually dreaded buying a dress, I just really liked dancing and the whole deal] It really is the only thing I miss about high school.

I don't know how your school did it but we had our prom at a really nice convention center started at 8pm ended at 12am..I think. I really enjoyed it, if you go with a girlfriend girl you like or just a group of friends..everybody gets danced with no one cares, its just crazy sexy dancing! I will admit, it was awkward grinding on a dude and looking up and seeing your Algebra teacher on the other side of the convention center chaperoning, but you forget that like an hour later.

My school had an After Prom, so amazing! This was held at the high school and opened at 12:30am and closed at 5am. We would always go back to a friends house or hotel and drop things off and get in sweatpants and a tank top with our hair and make-up still done up. The after prom had everything you could think of! Bull riding, rock climbing palm readers, food..SO much food, a jump house thing, movies, character drawings, karaoke, obstacle courses, Raffles, Hollywood Squares (but with teachers), I'd go back in a heart beat.

Do you have a date or are you going with a group of friends? Are you excited? I'm actually excited for you. I hope you have a great time!

sorry if this was too girly, hope it helped!

• yes I'm going to ask a close friend from my old school. (its my senior year at a new school) not so much excited because its gunna be pricy over 250 just for the tickets and transportation (Cali.) andover the past few months I have lost a lot of friends due to a bad relationship. so I would have to see them there but the plus side is that ill be with my date hopefully my girlfriend after :)

What Girls Said 3

• Prom is just, it is what it is. It's a bunch of teenagers dressed up and dancing/hanging out with each other. My prom happened to be very special because I had great friends to be with and my date was my boyfriend who I was crazy in love with.

• Prom's just a school function. It's the after party that counts :D

• have fun, talk, eat,d rink, relax

What Guys Said 1

• Everybody acting like idiots in a formal setting.