What should I do prom night to get my mind off of it.

Prom is coming up soon and I won't be going (non voluntary) so any ideas to still have fun and not catch any depressing blues.

• Watch a movie
    0% (0)50% (2)25% (2)Vote
  • Go out to eat
    25% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
  • Go to a friends
    75% (3)50% (2)63% (5)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Why aren't you going?

1|0
    0|0
    • *sigh* my mom told me I can't

• I'm sorry :/

I'd say, treat yourself to something nice. Take yourself to dinner and a pedicure or something like that.

• :) thank you

What Guys Said 5

• i say swallow your pride and ask a guy if he would like to go...be a shame to regret not going for the rest of your life

1|0
    0|0
    • Well it's only junior prom but for so long I thought I was...now..it's poof you're not

• well then its not really a big deal, but still my answer stands

• If you have any other friends that aren't going, go to a movie or a restaurant. Anything you can do to have fun that you'd eventually enjoy more than prom.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly Prom is way to Overrated and hyped up, the only reason why people go is because their only suppose to have one(mainly guys). I simply went for that reason alone, it was nothing spectacular or magical.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch a movie, and by movie I don't mean Titanic. I'm talking about Austin Powers or something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried going to another neighborhood and lighting bags of poop on fire, ringing the doorbell then running away?

If not, I think we've just found someone that is going to have a fun night missing prom.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!