Should I tell her?

Ok long story short, My best guy friend (lets call him Rob) and I made out three times and he asked me not to tell anyone about it I said OK and he did too.

Well recently my friend (female this time) found out that I kissed someone (she doesn't know what kind of kiss) but she doesn't know who or any of the details. But recently she's been bugging me to tell her,but I don't want to break the promise I made to Rob. So what should I do? Should I tell her or keep it a secret?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you both agreed not to tell anyone, you keep your end of the promise. Have some character and honor! God knows, as a guy, he's already run out and told every one of his friends. But hey, that's not what matters! You keep your end of the bargain.

• I think I will and he better not have

• Exactly! Sibling intimacy for the win hahaha. I just grossed myself out :)

• haha OK then

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Keep it a secret. You can't guarantee that she won't tell others.

• yeah I don't think I will because she's not too good with secrets and she knows him and I don't want her to think differently of him

• Anyway both of you have promised to keep it a secret, just stick to it.

• yeah I'm not going to tell her I'm going to keep my promise, its just that she was pressuring me to