He may or may not know that I like him?

I have never intentionally flirted with this guy but it may be possible that he has picked up on the fact that I like him through my actions?

1. I'm not sure if my actions count as flirting / have a "i like you" vibe

2. IF they do, I'm not sure if he knows / has picked up on that

3. I don't know if he likes me

So with all of these uncertainties swirling around, I don't know how to act around him. If he doesn't like me, I don't want him to know that I like him...

Does anyone have any advice? or can talk/ask questions and slowly work this out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Body language can unintentionally be very strong, so he, being a guy, would pick up the "i like you" vibe very easily, whether or not the vibe is real. Most guys that I know sometimes automatically assume that a girl likes them because, well, that's just our nature lol.

And for girls, that can either be a bad or good thing because, for some insight on your question #2, if you actually are interested, he most likely will catch on if he hasn't already.

Also, one question: If you are as interested as you seem in him, why wouldn't you want him to know that? :P You most likely won't ever know if he likes you back until either you bring it up to him in conversation, or until he (if he) asks you. What's your reason for not wanting him to know?

• well, he is in my youth group and I've been friends with him for years. I'll continue to interact with him throughout the next couple years too and I don't want it to be awkward later if I express interest in him and he doesn't like me back. I've seen it happen with others over the years. some just crushes, some actually date and then break up later. and its usually pretty awkward cause they avoid each other now. and I don't want that to happen with him...

• Oh ok... and lolllll your welcome. Well I say don't give up. And If that's the reason, because he is not much of a talker, then if he DOES like you, I think you're gonna have to be the one to speak up if you want to get any further. And if he doesn't like you the way you like him... then you're not gonna know until you find out. And trust me, it's the worst feeling in the world when you just sit around and wait and wonder until it's too late...

• I'll still try and come up with something to help you break the ice easier though...

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it is indeed possible to pick up whether or not someone is digging you through someone's actions. Instead of playing this game and causing yourself a lot of worry. Just express your interest in him. Why don't you ask him out of a date? :)

Or if you want to be easier, just ask him if he is interested in you.

• Then you either stay friends with him, or you take the chance to date him.

There is no inbetween. :)

What Girls Said 0