Was supposed to call everynight while on business trip and hasn't

So my boyfriend is out of town. He and I were great when he left. He promised to call and say goodnight every night. he did Wednesday and he loved and missed me ...but I haven't heard from him since. He is due home today but why isn't he calling? I am used to frequent texts... he hasn't even done that... what do I do?

He was cheating.. as I thought... admitted it when he came home and we have broken up

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be super busy or maybe he forgot his phone charger or any number of things.

What Guys Said 2

• is his phone charger still plugged in at home?

could be something as basic as that

• Calm the hell down. Either you nut up and initiate contact, or wait until he's ready to contact you.

What Girls Said 2

• he may just be really busy ... anyway don't be so needy ... also never expect then never disappointed

• he didn't call and say goodnight after Wednesday or you havn't heard at all since Wednesday? so what happened? did he get back and his phone was just dead? could've still msged you on fb or emailed you or smthg at least...