True: Should never let a girl how much you like her?

I was reading something that says you should never let a girl know that you really really like her and are crazy about her Because if you do she will never get with you. True?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls will tell you false, because they all love the idea of a guy being mad about them.

But as a guy, I tell you it's true.

If you want to keep the girl, you have to give her some mystery, some drama. Be a little enigmatic. Never reveal what you're thinking all the time.

And when you're just getting to know her, if you're just asking her out, don't tell her that you're mad about her then because no one wants to enter a relationship on such an uneven footing.

If you have been dating for a few months, then you could say how much you like her. But I'd still recommend holding off until you're pretty sure she's at the same level you are.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I think it's flattering and you have nothing to lose if she likes you back she'll obviously like it as long as you don't say it creepily or anything. Or if she doesn't like you, you won't have to waste time on dates or beating around the bush, and just move on to the next one.

• hmmm.. I don't know how to answer this question..lol

lemme think..

well, it depends , if the girl is attracted to the guy, she'd like the attention she's getting BUT if she is not attracted to the guy, then he just has to stop chasing her..

she'll just feel uncomfortable..

• False. Unless I wasn't too crazy about the guy to begin with. But if I was already interested in him and he told me he really liked me that would be a good thing =)

• throw that book and burn it right away. the writer got 0 out of 10000 scores from logic and phycological classes :) by the way if I was a lawyer I would sue him

• If you don't ever tell her that you're crazy about her, she may very well come to the conclusion that you are not, and decide to end things in favor of someone who she KNOWS loves her.

Just the other side of the coin.

• False. I like when guy is crazy about me, isn't this so that boy should fight for girl, and show her attention to have her? I think it should be so , not other way

• False.

What Guys Said 0