How do I meet new men?

I work full time. I was just wondering how I could get myself out there to meet new men and get back on the dating scene after being in school for so long?

Most Helpful Guy

• If there aren't many opportunities in where you work or hang out in your daily life maybe you want to change your "scene" a bit. I'm not saying leave your job I'm more talking about where you go to eat or maybe going to a gym in an area you don't hang out or something like that.

There's always online dating too if you're comfortable with that.

What Guys Said 3

• well without giving away too much, where do you work? is it a place where you could say to a guy "hey stop by and I'll buy you a cup of coffie, etc". also what kind of man are you lookiing for, ltr, booty call, hookup, that has a lot to do with where YOU want to go to meet one. sometimes NOT looking is the best way, they find you, always worked for me, the minute you get into a relationship everybody wants to date you, so just act non chalant

• I work in the medical field, so stopping by is not an option. And I am definitely over the casual hook up thing.

• i don't know about real relationships, but I pick up girls anywhere where there's an opening for genuine conversation... just be social and eventually you will meet someone

• i want to know the same answer to when it comes to girls? I have tried everything dating sites, clubbing. nothing seems to work. so now I have given up. what happens, happens.

What Girls Said 1

• Get a new hobbyy and/or join an interest group. I feel you have to put yourself out there. I volunteered for a charity organization (that I was passionate about) and through activities and events met someone. I decided I wanted to take up painting (for myself) and went through a meet up group to meet others with the same interest--met guys that way also. You just have to get out there doing things you like to do. It'll happen without you knowing it...and all the while you're doing things you like to do.