Where to go from here? what's the next step?

it's this girl who I been friends with for 5 months now and 2 months into our friendship notice she been showing signs that she liked me. so people asked her about it and she said no. I asked her like 3 weeks ago she said no. BUT her actions speak louder than words. if I'm talking to a mutual female friend and we are laughing and talking she gets REALLY REALLY mad. if I'm not talking to her and making her laugh she gets mad. if she sees me and I speak and keep walking she will stop me ask me to come here and go to talking f I try to cut the convo short she would ask me/beg me to stay and speak with her for a good hour or so. no matter where I go or who I'm with she going to speak to me and smile and tease me about something. everyday I see her and every night I see her she makes sure she speaks to me. when I first met her she never called me by my name now she is calling me by my name and enjoying my attention and showing off her body to me. I told her my fav color blue and black she would have on something blue or black. I even met her mother,brother, and stepfather. they knew who I was but I didn't know who they was...she is showing signs but denying that she likes me but her actions speak louder than words. SO WHAT TO DO NEXT? everyone could see this but me until now. what do you think about this situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• She sound confused, For what ever reason she doesn't want to put it out there like that. I wouldn't even dwell on it, You gave her an opening for her to admit it when you said you respect her. But maybe she wanted to hear the words from you that you like her, You just said you respected her . That could just be a friend thing in her eyes that hey my friend respect me but doesn't like me like that. Spend alone time with her it looks like your legal age, And take it from there you will know just by her actions.

• thats all we do is spend time together alone time. if she is near and I'm not to much talking to her or if I speak to her it can't be a hi and bye type thing she wants to know how I'm doing my weekend when I'm going to this celebration our city is having she want me to let her know when I'm going. so we can hangout downtown together with her friends and my friends. the days she don't see me 2 or 3 days she act like it's been years,she started playfully hitting me and rubbing shoulders as well.

What Girls Said 3

• You say you asked her three weeks ago. Was that in person?

• yea I kinda ask her but I don't have to her actions speak louder than words. and she ask me every 3 weeks if I'm single and why I'm single.

• I think you should tell her you like her already, she's obviously trying to get you to make the first move.

• I believe she likes you, I mean do you have a girlfriend or do she have a boyfriend. Sometimes that could stop her from admitting it, Or she just wants you to admit you like her first.

• i don't have one and she asks every 3 weeks if I have one or not and the other day she asks why I don't talk about females arond her and I told her why(I respect her and she gets mad and frown up and stop talking so I stoped talking about other girlss to her) she started smiling and that was it. then she said without me asking she said it isn't disrespectful it ain't like I like you. I didn't say she did. but she say she has one but her story is always changing.

What Guys Said 0