If your girlfriend texted you everyday and then one day didn't, would you even notice?

If this question was asked in reverse I'd know the answer. Yes! A girl would notice if her boyfriend didn't text her. However, guys I'm not so sure about... Would you notice?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe the one committed would have noticed and if not they will notice while they are going to sleep at night ...im not talking about myself but this is something I think after observing my frnds and neighborhood guys

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, eventually. I would think hmm she didn't text me today, weird. Then I would text her to see how she was doing. I wouldn't freak out about it.

• Honestly, I probably wouldn't notice until the silence extended to about four or five days. I feel no need for constant contact with people, even a girlfriend that I deeply love. I would neither notice, nor care even if I did. Texting doesn't make a good relationship. Time spent together does. Ten electronic words didn't come? Who cares?

• I guess I meant if it was out of routine/ unusual for her not to text...

• Yeah, I'm bloody dense, but a lot of guys are like that. It would seriously probably take me four days to realize anything was out of the ordinary.

• No doubt id notice and it'd bug me all day if I didn't know the reason. Relationships are about communication and when it suddenly stops it should defiantly be picked up on

What Girls Said 0