Is Their a Way to Create/Improve Chemistry Between Two People?

I feel like I have no chemistry with anyone lol! Like, I feel nothing for anyone and I don't really think anyone feels anything for me. So, can chemistry be created or does it 'just happen' naturally? If its the latter, I'm f***ed.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm. I think maybe its just the way your mind works. Some people don't feel strong emotions towards anything. you might be one of those people. I think you can still love people tho, you just have to work with the fact that it might not feel as strong as what you see in movies or fiction.

What Girls Said 4

• Do you feel attracted to people though? If not I would suggest you're asexual. If you are attracted to people, don't worry... you just haven't met the right person yet!

• Yeah, I do feel attracted to people but its sort of only skin deep. I haven't met anyone I actually care about. Like you said, maybe I haven't met the right person.

• Yeah, people you truly care for and click with well are few and far between at times.

• well with chemistry its pretty instant! did you just get out of a relationship?

• Haha, nope. No relationship. Pretty instant, huh?

• i think so...sometimes things can grow iv had feelings grow..like love but I look back and think maybe that person wasn't right because something was telling me there is no chemistry there and I felt I kind of forced it or got used to him!there was times him and I didn't have conversation that flowed !i became attracted to him tho..i think ull know when you find the right one at the end of the day!or maybe you are trying to hard trying to find it and cutting yourself off emotionally I have done that b4!

• I think chemistry can happen both ways...it can be instant, or it can take time for the person to get to know you before they can feel the chemistry.

• talk to her, get to know her, let her get to know you

What Guys Said 2

• You can't force chemsitry unless you change who you are and adopt a new personality.

• Fart in front of her, thus the chemistry has changed!