When should I start dating?

I was wondering if I should start dating when I am 75% done with my bachelors, I am in law school or after law school.

btw I am 21 when I get done with law school I will be 26-27. Is worth it wait until after I am a lawyer?

Thank you for your help!

Most Helpful Guy

• that is a long time to wait, I think you should just play it by ear, best relationships I have ever been in were when I was not seeking. I appreceate your devotion to school, and in someways its a great idea, waiting until your done and in the job market, might not be a good idea as you may come on to strong then. all depends on what you want AFTER you get your degree, are you going to be a career woman or are kids in the cards? really really think about what you want, then figure out dating, in other words, right now dating is second, but think long term also

What Guys Said 3

• Start dating whenever you want. Focus on academics, but if you get an opportunity to date someone, go for it.

• It seems like you're really over-thinking this...dating and relationships tend to be spontaneous, you can't map out every aspect of your life. Just live a little and date. You can have fun and get an education at the same time.

• You are planning this far, far too much. Just lighten up and go with the flow. You can't plan when you meet someone and who you meet.

What Girls Said 3

• You are extremely over-thinking this. Dating someone is not something you can just plan. What if you decide that you won't date anyone until you're 26 and you meet an amazing guy at 22, are you really going to be like "Oh wait, sorry I'm not 26 yet." Things happen when they're supposed to happen, and you meet people at unexpected times. You shouldn't avoid the opportunity when it presents itself.

• Date whenever you find someone worth dating. Don't schedule it in o.O

• If anything I would start dating at the beginning... you're not going to have much time for it during law school. And afterward I bet you'll be too busy trying to find a job or working to get experience to really have much time for dating.