Can any of you ladies tell me how I should handle this? is an emergency!

Ok so, the other day I left a note for this girl I liked, and she hasn't answered me, but the real issue is that I left it with one of her friends who agreed to deliver it. But she saw it before I had addressed it and I tried to cover it but it didn't work. then I overheard her asking someone else what she should say and when I walked up to her s she had this big smile on her face that turned to kind of shocked well I didn't think anything of it but I haven't seen her since and when I have seen her friend she's been a jerk, which made me realize that the only reason I liked the first girl was her friend and I feel like a total dbag and I'm afraid that if I see her friend again she won't spot speak to me and I'll look like even more of a jerk if I ask her out, but each day that goes by makes me realize more and more what a mistake I made, its been nearly a week since I saw her after seeing her every day, and now I can't sleep and am truly afraid I may never see her again. What can I do if anything. Any advice would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm I don't see this as being a turn on, unless I am misreading the question. You gave a note telling Girl one you like her, when in reality you like her friend, Girl 2? If Girl one is at all in to you, it's over. No girl is going to turn around and say, "Oh you like me more than my friend, even though you told my friend you like her? That's AWESOME." As far as I see it, here are your options:

1. Wait. If Girl one never speaks to you, you're in the clear. It means she's not interested. Give it a few months - the proper time to get over her - and them maybe at the beginning of next year, you can ask out Girl 2. Do it too soon, and what I said before is going to happen, if Girl 2 is an even halfway decent person.

2. Move on. You messed up. Luckily, this is high school and you'll have many more chances in college.

Oh and a tidbit? Stop doing the "note through a friend" thing. Nothing says "I'm too immature for a real relationship" like grammar school note-passing. Harsh advice, but true. Women want you to like them enough to put yourself on the line.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell her the truth.

• uh so you liked the girl and the friend, or just her friend? or what. but anyway they both don't seem really interested in u, that's my 2 cents.

• just be honest about it. best thing to do.

What Guys Said 0