Which man would you choose, If all other things are equal?

A guy SEVERAL inches shorter than you, but hes super rich. But he's ugly. But none of the money goes to the poor it just goes to you and to him.

OR.

A guy that is several inches taller than you, he's broke and in debt and works at Taco bell. BUT he's handsome and gives a ton of his money to the poor, and even works at soup kitchens.

If all other things are equal.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand the smell of Taco Bell... so guy number 1.

But seriously, in all other things they are equal - that means that their personalities match with mine just as well? We get along just as well? Then I guess I'd choose the money. HE may not donate to charity, but *I* will.

What Girls Said 7

• well I always think a guy with a little pay check is cute when he spoils you with it!and super rich but ugly?i mean I haved to be attracted to the guy!money doesn't make me happy when it comes to the heart..it seems like I'm happier with the giving guy that is hot that works at taco bell that spoils me and gives alot...lol welp now I'm going to go cry ...j/p

• i would pick the soup kitchen guy. the ugly little guy might be to full of himself because he's rich.

• I don't care about a guy's money. Honestly they're just about equal for me, I can't decide which.

• Id go for guy 1. No offense guy two is great, but he is stupid. He needs to focuse on paying off his debt first and then when he debt free he can focuss helping the less fortunate. Oh, also I'd end up adopting like 7 kids if we were super rich lol

• If I'm not attracted to the guy, I can't even talk to him long enough to find out that he's rich.

So the taller guy. Besides, I'm a successful girl; it's not like I'd be relying on either for money anyway :)

• YES THE SECOND GUY.

gees. Super rich short stingy guy doesn't sound like a great selling point, unless you're a real golddigger. I dig guys with a soul

• Short guy. I would want someone who was responsible with money and knew to not get in debt.

What Guys Said 2

• I wager most will choose the latter, check this out -

link

Interesting stuff!

• as a 5'5 guy this really cheered me up.

• Lol I'm 5'5” too.

• thing is, none of those women are going to say oh yeah if he had money id be a shallow gold digger.

Its FAR less socially acceptable to use a man for money than it is for height.

No one is going to say on camera that yeah I'm a shallow gold digger. Unless its on a show like dr phil or something.

• What do height have to do with anything in this scenario?