Should I ? (Girls And Guys Answer Please!)

So I come from a rough area other words GHETTO. But although I'm around morons I keep my head on straight. Butttt I'm starting to feel I little bit of pure pressure because I'm not too good with the ladies. I've never really dated a girl, never really kissed a girl; nothing. My friends have been having sex since there were 12! I just am nervous because everyone know's I'm a beginner at all this; and pursuing to solve this problem just leads to even more stress so I try to ignore it. I'm tired of stressing on this I want to find a solution.

Any and all advice appreciated.

Help out a poor loser please.

What Girls Said 1

• It happens at a different time for everyone. Whether you come from a rough area, or a nice area, you will feel that pressure. I think everyone experiences that. Chances are, your friends are probably lying a bit. I bet some of them are virgins and are just fibbing so that they can fit in.

There is so much more to life than sex. That's not to say that sex isn't fun (it is!), but I wouldn't spend your time worrying about it. It will happen when it happens. I have a male friend who is 27 and hasn't had sex, and I wouldn't think any less or more of him if he did.

If you are looking for a relationship, spend some time meeting new people at school, at work, etc. And maybe try to find new friends who will have better things to do than be focused on sex and who pressure you about being inexperienced.

What Guys Said 0