Are you pissed if a girl doesn't kiss you on your first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me personally I'm not pissed off if a girl doesn't kiss me on the first date, but I would be anxious to try get a kiss on the first date especially if I pulled out all the tricks, techniques, and stops for it. If I didn't get a kiss on the first date then I would try to put myself in a position to get a kiss on the first date or I would try to sneak in a kiss on the next date if there was a next date. I think that every guy and every girl would want a kiss on the first date unless they were super nervous, had braces, super gag reflex, or if they had bad breath and were afraid of kissing someone. Hope my answer can help and good question too!

What Guys Said 4

• What's saying I want to kiss her anyway to begin with... I think if the chemistry is there and it feels right, but she holds back from a kiss just because it's the first date then it's a dumb move.

• I would think you do not like me. I would not called a second time to get out.

• Never pissed, but basically if the girl doesn't kiss you on the first date than she really doesn't like you that much. She may be seeing if she likes you, but its not even a date if there is no kiss. Also, girls that don't kiss on the first date either aren't very adventurous, or they have rules "like I just don't do that.". Its a good tell as she will have all kinds of other rules later. Its not a total deal breaker for a second date, but its a big red flag.

• I wouldn't really be pissed but I would be dissapointed. I would still try to get one if we were to meet up.There's still chance.

What Girls Said 0