Sleepover with 6 guys?

should I do that or not? 2 of them are my guy friends..but I don't know the other 4 but my guy friends do, what should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• well think of it this way, you know your guy friends, so you trust them to stay in your home. however the four others you do not know therefore you can't trust, regardless if you friend vouch for them.SO! To me this is an easy one simply because I don't like people I don't know in my home, even the wife's girlfriends, period.. I wouldn't do it. guys or girls doesn't matter, never put yourself in a situation your are uncomfortable with, which honestly is evident that your because you didn't says yes right away to them and your asking us about it.. wish the best and god bless,

be safe

What Guys Said 5

• That seems like too much of a sausagefest. Maybe you can invite a few other female friends to go with you to even things out and make you more comfortable.

• Nothing wrong with sleeping.

Your place or theirs?

• i fail to see the problem

• I see it potentially being a really bad idea.

• why

• Depends on what kind of guys your friends are for one...

• It probable wouldn't be a good idea. BUT maybe you can invite some friends as well. It might be a little safer and comfortable that way.

What Girls Said 6

• Four guys that you don't know and you want to sleep over? I think that's a bad idea, anything bad can happen to you during the night, don't trust any guy, especially if you don't know them.

• I think you should pass on that.

• If you're sure that they won't go off doing boyish things and leaving you out, go ahead.

• Sorry, I read it wrong. I didn't realize it was round your house. I would advise against that. My friend once had people round for the day, and they invited their friends. Thing got stolen.

• sounds like fun :x

but being the only girl might

be uncomfortable =)

• To be honest, I wouldn't.

• i wouldn't do it, it does not sound like a very good situation for you to put yourself into