What does this mean?! it's kiss-crazy!

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 weeks now, and I'm his first girlfriend, and he's so amazing and he alwase tells me how much he cares about me...but I just found out that he kisses with his eyes open...why would he do that? when you kiss someone with your eyes open doesn't that mean you don't acctually like them? my eyes are always closed so is this a normal thing?

help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha If I were kissing a girl and her eyes were open the whole time, I would be weirded out by that. I understand holding eye contact prior to kissing, but not during. Maybe he just doesn't know any better? And to say he doesn't like you cause he kisses with his eyes open is quite a hasty assumption

What Guys Said 2

• He opens his eyes because looking at someone in the eye makes things more intimate.

• It seems slightly creepy to me to keep the eyes open the whole time. I always close my eyes when I'm kissing a girl, it makes the experience more intimate.

What Girls Said 0