Boyfriend constantly texts another girl. Recent.

My boyfriend has recently started texting this one girl Constantly. We had a movie night and he still kept texting her even when I looked him in the eyes and asked him to give us that one movie without the phone. He even texts her Late at night (up to 3a.m. last night) and it makes me really uncomfortable. I don't suspect him of cheating, but I definitely don't think he's incapable of flirting and keeping his girlfriend a secret from his female friend. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Confront him. Tell him it's not appropriate to text other girls like that. Ecspecially when you're spending time together?! Hurtful! And until 3 am?! Bogus! :(

Tell him how upsetting it is to you. I would do that.. I confronted my ex and he wouldn't stop, and he eventually dumped me for her.. And then she turned him down. He learned his lesson.

But seriously, confront him. And if he says nothing's wrong, tell him you should be able to see the texts if nothing's wrong. If they're deleted or he refuses. There's a huge issue.

Hope it works out.

What Guys Said 3

• It is called emotional cheating. You are right to be upset/angry about this. Tell him it has to stop. There's having a female friend and then there's what you're describing.. Chances are he'll leave you for her after a while anyway..

• He's not worth it. Honestly, I won't sugarcoat it.

Either he's thinking of leaving you, trying to keep you both (and doing horrible at it), or is just plain dumb.

Either talk to him about it, and see what he does, or just dump him like yesterday news because he obviously isn't doing right by you, or by her. I don't think anyone would blame you if you just stopped talking to him, and ignored his existence, what he is doing just isn't right or fair.

• Break up with him. Simple. He will also disrespect this next girl he is trying to get with.

What Girls Said 4

• Dump his cheating ass.

• What are you doing? Dump his sorry, disrespectful ass or better yet. Find a hot male friend and do the same to him. See how he likes it. You deserve better. What a jerk!

• Tell him flat out how you feel and from his response move on from there.

• Your "boyfriend" is a selifsh a**hole and you need to dump him.