Why does this fine basketball player always kisses my neck

This guy is best friends of my boyfriend, When he greets me he always Hugs me and gives me a quick kiss on my neck. Than he says Damn you smell good what are you wearing ,So I told him than he started looking at me from head to toe very hard. The thing is he does it every time he sees me, He asks about my life , He's very interested and what I'm doing. He's complimented my hair, clothes, The way I look and so on. He asked me first to visit him of course with my boyfriend, He never asked him first he asked me but I said no. One things that's important he's a professional basketball player, Girls are always after him. But when I'm around he gives me so much attention, Even if he has one of his women around he gives me more attention. So I want to know do you guys hug and kiss a friend girl on the neck while greeting. Are you just say hello, I know I'm beautiful not to sound conceded. But I never had a man hug me than gives me a peck on my neck.

He always does this in front of my boyfriend , So I was like I guys it's normal. Because he never looks like it bothers him or he never looks uncomfortable so I was like maybe it's normal. I mean he's there the majority of the time and he greets me like that every time so theirs no need to bring it up. I was just wanting to know was it normal, And if not how to handle it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yeah, bring it up to him if she likes his friend, that's a f***ed up situation. I ASKED if she was interested and said if she IS she shouldn't be with her guy if she likes his friend and I wasn't even saying that she DOES or SHOULD break up with her guy. I meant it as I don't know what the situation is.. It was sarcasm.. Don't see why you're attacking me lol. I just answered the question. I said it's not normal for a guy's friend to act like that; and if it makes her uncomfortable she should bring it up to him. If it didn't make her uncomfortable that would mean there was a problem; I didn't say it as a suggestion that she leave her boyfriend for some creep..

What Guys Said 1

• Basketball isn't the only game this guy is playing.

What Girls Said 1

• Being a chick that gets along with a lot more guys than females; And not too bad lookin' either, I don't think that is normals behavior at all. Honestly it seems like he is disrespecting your boyfriend a bit by the bro code standards by paying so much attention to you, and kissing you on the neck is just a little too far. Unless you like the guy? But if its something like that you should probably just break things off with your boyfriend now lol. Not that I'm saying it is, of course.

• wow break things off with your boyfriend now? that's such a shallow move.. going for a boyfriends friend? funny how girls work

• He always does this in front of my boyfriend , So I was like I guys it's normal. Because he never looks like it bothers him or he never looks uncomfortable so I was like maybe it's normal. I mean he's there the majority of the time he greets me. So theirs no need to bring it up.

• He gives me the hug and kiss in front of him, I wondering was it normal and I guess your saying it is not.