Would you date me? GUYS answers only please.

I have hazel eyes (brown/green), I'm about 4'11 (tiny I know lol), I have short dark brown hair, a slim body, light milky skin, a perky bust/butt (no lie), oh, and I am a Cancer. I love volunteering, catching some waves at the beach, reading to little kids, cooking, BUT I have type one diabetes... Still, does that bother you or no. In all honesty? I'm 19 years of age, in case you're wondering...

Thanks guys... it's nice to know it is not a bother to some people...really makes me feel better about dating a guy =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a boy but oh well.

Diabetes does not effect you as a person. My dad has been a diabetic all of my life, I'm completely used to injections and all that lark. I don't think of my dad any differently - he just has a pancreas that doesn't work!

As for the rest of it, I think you're absolutely fine and I think you know you are. If you didn't have diabetes you wouldn't even be asking this question... I don't suffer with the condition, but I will say it doesn't have to define you as a person unless you let it.

• I agree with your comments. It does not define you as a person, you're right. It's just that it makes it harder to live with on a daily basis and such but it is something that takes discipline and experience to be better at it over time.

I have to say I appreciate your imput as I found it helpful and also thank you for sharing about your dad... hopefully we can find a cure someday. The islet cell-transplant procedure seems like a major step forward in treatment of diabetes. =) but I guess they

• That's OK :-) I realize its hard, its a reminder you have every time you eat, daily routines you have to discipline. But if my dad has taught me anything it's that it's not your fault you have it and you have to play the hand you're dealt. I think in our lifetime a cure will be found. Diabetes is made out to be much scarer than it is... if you don't treat it right then yes the hype is true. People just need to accept that there's a little part that's imperfect :-) Makes up for the stunning body!:P

• Aww thank you for BA sweetie! x

What Guys Said 12

• Nope. Sounds just about right.

Just would need to get to know and see you.

• It depends on who you are as a person. I cannot make a judgment like that online by words alone. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you are a great person to be around I would certainly consider it. Trouble is I am getting old now so it would be too late for me.

• no, I can honestly say that having diabetes wouldn't stop me dating someone.

• Ok, I'm happy now. Thanks =)

• Tough to know based off of this lol, but from the sound of it, quite possibly. The diabetes thing isn't really a factor, age is right on, sound sexy, I always seem to go for shorter girls, nothing wrong with a beach girl who likes kids and cooking. So far so good ha ha :) But of course I'd have to know way more about you to actually know if I'd date you.

• Nope. Submit your number to me in a pm :)

• I'm not seeing what would keep someone from dating you. Honestly, you sound like a great person.

• This, in no way, gives me any idea what you're like as a whole (not that I'm looking for a lady anyway).

• My dad has diabetes so I've grown up around it all my life, it would make it easier to take care of you. As for your physical traits, you're rather small, but it would be okay. Personally I prefer longer hair but whatever. Dateable? Probably.

• I don't see what could be against it, you sound pretty cool. I'm sure you'll find someone good for you :)

• you sound great to me.

• None of that matters if you are an airhead. Smarts are very important to me when it comes to attraction.

• Diabetes doesn't bother me.

What Girls Said 0