Are you for or against the lemon law in dating?

Thelemon law for dating gives a person five minutes to decide if the date will go on for the rest of the night or not. They can call the date off for any reason in the first five minutes, avoiding bad dates. I am up for that because I want my date to spend time with me not because she has to but because she wants to. If she doesent like me she's free to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Against.

What Girls Said 3

• against. sometimes people need more than 5 minutes to really show who they are, their personality, their awesomeness lol. jesus. it takes me 5 minutes just to get comfy!

• Yeah, I see a lot of guys bolting on you in the first 5.

*rolleyes*

• seriously!? rejected only for a fork wow oh and don't tell me, after that came the butter kknife accident, the guy that rejected you was walking and you dropped your knife and he fell on it, 16 times xD

• Are you kidding me?

5 minutes?

#That sh*t cray.

• im against it. first impressions do matter but in the first 5 minutes people are still really nervous and shy. giving it more time helps alot. I think within 30 min to an hour is pretty good timing to know if you click with someone or not

What Guys Said 4

• I thought a person could leave any time that they chose.

Is the person on the date being held hostage or something?

• That seems kind of harsh. It takes a lot longer then 5 minutes to understand who a person is.

• 5 minutes ? Sounds like a lemon party to me !

• Great idea.See if you can come up with others