About the girlfriend boyfriend stuff

When I ask a girl out or I ask her for her number or something why do they always say that I'm awkward? Or sometiimes they don't even date me they say "i don't want a boyfriend right now" and then a week later they are dating someone else. I wish I was hotter or something because I have wanted a girlfriend for a while but it just seems like I go to school everyday and no girls even look at me and then I go home and I feel like it is the same way every day everyday. Help please? (dont say its because I'm not confident)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you are coming on too strong. you have to get to know people. You don't seem bad looking, or you seem fit at least. I don't think its totally about looks, maybe you just need to be more casual and easy going and less pressure on them to respond or answer yes. you'll have a girlfriend someday, just gotta wait.

• haha alright, and if while saying this I made it seem like I was pushy I am not. :) because of all the things I have been told I sometimes accutally have a low self esteem and would not be surprised if they didn't even want to talk you no?

• well it doesn't sound like you have too low self esteem if you are going up to girls and asking straight up if they want to go out with you. Because that takes courage. Girls take time to know people. So in a way, either they don't know you enough, or the second possibility is they don't want to go out with you. I like to know people longer before I get into the situation I even want to date them.

What Girls Said 1

• How do you normally approach girls?

• usually I may walk up and just start a conversation maybe say I'm arron or something and then they tell me their name and everything. I think I approach girls pretty normally but I don't know any thing else maybe?

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm... Slow down?

• Its because you have this fake pictures and your probably a creepy nerd in real life, but here on the internet suddenly everyone can be popular with help of fake personality.

• i didn't even say anything about the internet... and these are my pics... I was talking about real life