Girls is it bad if you don't respond to someone's texts?

I like this girl and apparently(according to her friends) she likes me too. I texted her four hours ago and she hasn't responded yet :( She always responds, and sometimes even texts me first. Should I be worried? And should I hold off from texting her until she texts me? I don't want to say anything until she responds because I don't want to seem annoying.

Thanks for your answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've heard that she likes you and she does usually text back or initiate texting then it shouldn't be a problem at all. Her phone may be dead or she might not have gotten a notification for whatever reason. Literally the same thing happened to me yesterday. This guy never responded to my text when he usually does, but then today he texted and told me he just missed my text. So no worries! I'm sure you're fine :) But do wait until she texts you back, which she most likely will.

What Girls Said 3

• wait til she texts you. don't worry. don't scare her off by being to clingy.

• If I don't care about the person or what they are saying, I won't text back right away. If I read the text and don't respond, though sometimes I forget for hours that the text is there. But, sometimes my phone just dies...

• She probably just hasn't looked at her phone recently. I don't and I miss a ton of texts sometimes.

What Guys Said 0