How to move from hanging out to dating?

I've been hanging out with this girl at college for a little over a month now and wondering about the above question. I know she likes me and I like her. she's kind of shy about flirting and so am I, but we always have a really good time together. So far we've gone to a concert, lunch, dinner and walk at a park for hanging out. Any advice on how to progress things further into dating?

What Girls Said 2

• Well man, you have to make a move! She's probably getting antsy by now that you haven't made it. Girls by nature expect guys to make the first move, the key is to ease into it. Keep hanging out like you do but start making things more personal; i.e.: touching, serious talking...ect. If she reacts positively to your moves than just ask her if she'd like to hang out with you as more than a friend. Move in dude if, she doesn't agree than be glad you didn't waste any more time with someone who doesn't feel the same way.

• take her hand next time you two are out together, see how she reacts.

What Guys Said 0