Help! I wanna know your opinion on how my date last night went?

I'll break down what we happened.

Meet up with her at 6 pm. Took her to a really nice restaurant. I remember there was rarely any silence, and we had lots of laughs. I decided to pause sometimes just to see if she would initiate a conversation and she did.

Finally left the restaurant around 8:30 pm. Walked around for about another hour. Had some really deep conversations by the river, but felt weird cause her body language. She was looking out into the river and I was facing her while we talked.

Then dropped her off at her house at 10 inviting her to go to the club with me later.

Then meet her again at the club with her and her friend and me and my friends. Continued from 11 all the way to 2 am when we finally left the club. In the club was most encouraging part of the date cause she let me dance with her quite close and it was the first real occasion where we got to get intimate, although it was not romantic because of we were surrounded by friends.

Anyway total we spent about 6 hours together yesterday. Does it mean much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounded like you guys had fun. Did she say anything when the date was over? "I had a really great time." Any indication that she enjoyed your company?

Text her in a day or two, and let her know you're up for it again.

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds like it went well :) my only thought about the river thing is that perhaps while she wanted to talk about those deep things with you, she felt a bit shy/uncomfortable so looking away helped. But the rest of it sounds great

• Your date sounds fun. Would be good to do it again some time

• sounds like the beginning of something beautiful :) just don't smother her.

• Sounds like it went Good, you past the test !

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you get along well.

How'd the flirting go?

How much physical touch in the club?