Guys do you guys like a girl that calls/text you a lot?

I'm the kind of girl that won't text nor call a guy unless he does it first...Most of my guys tell me that they get annoyed when girls text them a lot so I'll just rather be on the safe side and not bother a guy until he texts me, but I have a friend that says that it will be nice if I text him more often because I hardly do...So what do you guys prefer a girl that text you none stop or a girl that once in a while checks in to see how your doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer random text's if they're funny, but the "average" number would be to match what ever my frequency is... and when first dating that's likely once every few days unless we're having a conversation via text.

Getting text's isn't annoying, getting useless needy texts are annoying.

Things like, "So, whatcha doin?" or "How's your day?" are boring and annoying.

But something like, "Guess what I'm wearing..." or "I had a dream last night that I totally can't tell you about. Never mind." is WAY more interesting...

Hope this helps,

~ Robby

What Guys Said 6

• I'm fine with it. I like talking to girls that I like/find interesting/am friends with... I expect her to contact me as much as I contact her. If she doesn't at all, it looks like she is either not interested/is playing games... So if she want to be involved with me she better contact me.

As far as how often, you just have to figure that out. Every guy has their own tolerance. If you contact him a lot and it becomes overwhelming, he might ignore you a little bit... If that happens then chill out for a little bit until he gets back to you so you don't come off as needy. In time you will get use to his comfort level for texting.

• I would rather have a girl text me nonstop. It opens up the line of communication and she's giving me her time.

• Not all the time, that would get annoying and would result in me ignoring the texts. Once every other other is fine however. It shows the girl was thinking about me and I like that.

• nope, it shows me that she is interested

• ocaisionaly make small talk texting. not to obsessive though

• Texting is really just meant to do short things such as "hey, want to go out" etc..we abuse the idea of texting and try to turn them into conversations just because it's cheaper and more convenient. If you want to call him, go ahead. We don't care if you come off as needy,or at least I wouldn't care

What Girls Said 0