Why does courtship have to be such a challenge?

In order for a guy to get a girl interested in him romantically, he has to work hard for it. But not too hard otherwise he'll come off too strong. But if he doesn't work hard enough she'll lose interest quick. If I knew a certain girl had a mad crush on me and wanted me badly, I would actually be very flattered if I found out, and depending on who she is I would find her more attractive than I did before and actually try dating her and see if things work out. Why can't the early phases of dating be much simpler? Or maybe they actually can be and I'm just over-evaluating this issue? What do y'all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're just a lack of communication and a lot unknown. That is why it's difficult.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you just can't do it very well. you need more practice.

What Guys Said 1

• the early stages of dating are the easiest. If you can strike up a conversation with a girl...and get her number...its easy sailing from there...Just let the women chase you.