How to ask a girl to hang out?

so I man"ed" up and went up to this girl and introduced myself. So we're basically friends now but how do I ask her to hangout with me and all? any ideas or tips? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hey, would you like to hang out sometime together?"

"I was wondering if you would like to get something to eat sometimes, if you're not too busy."

It's not hard.. - You got over the hardest part already. LOL

What Girls Said 2

• hey wanna go to a movie or to the mall or something? come on its so easy teenage girls do it all the time

• How about:- hey wanna hang out?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm still trying to understand this art. How I do it is when I just meet her, I ask her to hang out somewhere small and simple. Like a cafe or something. Leaving the option to "Opt Out" when necessary. Somewhere with friends and a public atmosphere

• If you want to be more than friends with this girl...don't say "hang out". Wanna be boyfriend and gf's...don't use the words hang out. Be specific about what you want to do...on what day and what time. For example. Lets go to the beach Saturday...I'll pick you up at 2pm..., then later we can get some icecream if you want.