Do you think it's possible to find true love on a dating website? Did your friends find their special ones?

I read a lot of successful stories( Philipine and German, Philipine and Australian, Vietnamese and American...) after I clicked the website curiously,I was thinking about logging in one Dating and Marriage Website, but I don't know whether it's reliable ? Do you have any friends who experienced this successfully? Do you think it believable to find your foreign lifelong soul mate online? Any stories to tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm. Well I do think it is possible. Of course be aware that there will be creeps out there. But from my experience I did fall for one guy. It last two years but than fell a part like any other relationship would. I think its just an easy way to find someone I do think it is reliable but just always be carful. Its just like the same thing if some guy came up to you at a bookstore or something. You keep your guard up because you aren't sure what his intentions are but then you exchange numbers but in this case instant messaging. You just get to know each other. If you do want to begin to go on a dating site. I suggest that you look for someone near you because it would be easier to meet them and look up information about them. Wish you all the best of luck!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't believe it . bcoz I don't think that fall into love is such a easy thing. sometimes we may run into some guys really nice or funny , but I don't it's love . it's merely friendship . Maybe we are just 2 lonly , body and soul , so we hope there is a special one 2 accompany us . but website is too fictitious 2 believe.

• There's no such thing as true love people love other people for superficial reasons.

What Girls Said 1

• it is. Certain sites are more for hook up and casual flings others are more serious, especially religious ones. It depends what people are seeking. I know several people who met their spouses online and are extremely happy. I'm not the biggest fan but I may try it myself. You just have to have certain considerations.