Stand by my Moral or listen to my Peers?

I'm a Junior in High school and currently taking some classes that are mandatory to graduate because I took advance courses my Fresh and Soph year. Now I'm in class with a lot of Freshman girls and I can "easily" date them but I feel bad about it because the age difference is about three years. My friends think it's a good idea because they are pretty attractive but I feel morally obligated to not date them. I'm friends with them and I'm fine with that. Should I try and date them or should I stand by my morals? Am I a minority in how teens think? Is it respectable that I stand by my morals? Give me some feedback, please and thank you!

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything. don't go against your morals to please your friends. you have a selection of girls to date and you don't have to date girls you feel morally obligated not to just because your friends think its a good idea. you don't have to do everything they do, you're your own person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• if those are your morals, don't cross them.. no not give in to the peer pressure.. If you honestly don't want to date them, don't! simple as that

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont date them girls are trouble they mess up everything stick to your morals you'll appriciate it later I promise.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't feel right dating them, don't cave into peer pressure. Stand by your morals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go adjust your morals, you will really feel bad. Try finding someone your own age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself and stick to your morals. Don't let anybody change the way you think.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.