Guys, how many dates does it take?

Guys, how many dates do you go on with a girl before you expect to her to make out with you without losing respect for her or assuming she's "easy?"

And what about first kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay although I'm not a guy, I would say it depends on what kind of girl you are, and what kind of guy he is. GNIGHT73 can't seem to keep it in his pants at the site of a woman. So if you don't want that kind of guy and want to send a message that you're not easy, don't lip kiss on the first date. Maybe give a nice hug or quick kiss on the cheek. I would say for the second date definitly kiss on the cheek maybe on the lips, depends how you feel about it.

• Thank you for understanding and making me see that I'm not the only girl out there who doesn't kiss on the first date!!

• Tex151 is on the money.

• Yehr what tex said lol I'm a girl but its true guys don't want to be in the "friend zne" its hard to get out once your in unless you hint him that you like him but don't kiss on teh first date and that your interested and want to keep seeing him, if your not goenr kiss on the first date make sure knows you like him alot!

What Guys Said 15

• don't "go with the flow" please. It kills me. BS that everyone feels like they have to conform... I think it is kind of good to take it slow, but definitely do things your way. I would suggest implying that you would like to become more intimate or something similar so that as tex said he doesn't take it as a failure of a date or the friend zone. I have done this before but would ask for a very good hug (possibly long). Anyway going by today's society's views, being 'easy' would probably be putting out on the first date. a kiss to the cheek may be your best bet

• If you mean kissing by "make out" then one, maximum two. - Based on the assumption you are relating well to each other.

If you mean sex,

Two. Any more than 3 and I begin to worry that her fear of being seen as easy (which is no-ones business but hers and her partners) is going to get in the way of a good relationship. Or I"ll interpret it as lack of interest in me (more likely).

• I personally like to wait til the 2nd date to kiss someone, but I don't think someone is easy because they kiss. To me, it's more affectionate than sex but it doesn't mean you're a slut.

• Lol yes thtat is soo true! a kiss is mroe affectionate if you really like the guy and want to kiss him then why not

• First kiss on the first date sometimes that leads to making out, but I would say second date is usually when making out happens.

• And if the girl makes out with you on the second date, you still like her and have respect for her?

• Well if he likes you and you call him unless he's working or something he will answer if he likes you but he doesn't answer then he will call you back when he can.A girl not being avalible isn't the same as a guy being unavalible.If he likes you and you say I'm free this weekend he will ask you on a date unless he's a dumbass and has no clue about women.

• Ok...I agree with tex151 here. Seriously I totally get where he's coming from. No offense to us girls but when we play hard to get we DO tend to overdue thinking were being coy and slick. Why would I want to toy with a guy if I liked him? Shouldn't just being yourself be enough for him? And if he doesn't like it then it just wasn't meant to be. Then you can have a guilt free conscious that you didn't do that stupid hard to get move you might have pulled. Trust me I see my gf's do it all the time

• First kiss (closed mouth) on the first date just to see if she's interested.

As far as how many dates until make out session? I don't know. Probably 4 or 5 dates. I'd have to play it by ear. Make sure she's comfortable & doesn't feel rushed.

• Well I accidently called my exl easy & I have no idea how it slipped out. I wasn't even thinking about it but it happened. But like a week later we banged then I found out that I was being used that bitch! Sorry for language. Second time we went out she kissed me but she did it too fast & she ended up hitting my teeth which hurted but it was cute. It took about 5, 6 dates when we got to that point.

• Woe.... what did she do that made you call her easy?

• Yeah sorry about that. Ok the think that happened with me and her could've been that it was subcontiously thinking about that then it popped out. Now that I look back both of us were pretty easy.

• well for me and my girl I realy like her even when we started talking but on our first date we made out and I still have respect for her and I know she is not easy but if you want to make no doubt in a guys mind wait till the middle of the second date to kiss now make out would be the end of the third date or the middle of the fourth

• 3 dates before we make out that's the perfect amount of time

• End of the second date.

• see I think it all goes off what the chemistry is... I think if there's a really good first date then you can kiss then and it's not too soon. but even by the second date I think is plenty of time

• One...the first date, I usually have sex...

• It is all on an individual basis. I have no expectations, and yet am open to anything happening. The guy, the girl and the situation dictate the circumstances. But I don't consider a girl "easy". If she knows what she wants and goes after it, great! Too many people get stuck in some preconceived notion of how things should go. On the fly, live til you die!

• I hate rules like that. You do what feels right. I'm sorry for the short answer but there's no need to overthink this.

• if a girl doesn't kiss you on the first date she is probobly stuck up and doesn't like affectionet men. I'm affectionet so that type of girl would probobly go for an unemotional guy. I don't date freezer box women

• Im an extreemly shy girl when I really like a guy, so if I'm on a date with them, and I don't end up kissing them on the fist date, that's not because I'm stuck up, its because I'm uncomfortable and not ready to kiss him yet.

• If we can tell your shy then its ok. we won't hold it against you. but if your not I tend to think freezer box

• 2nd or 3rd for making out.

And if I don't get a kiss on the first date, I figure I did something wrong.

• A kiss on the first date? Plenty of people don't kiss on the first date. I went on a 4th date with this guy and he wanted to make out with me but I didn't want to yet because I wanted him to get to know my mind first. After I stopped him from trying to make out with me, he became distant from me....

• Yea nothing wrong with expressing your thoughts... How long is each of your dates then? Maybe if you spend more time on each date rather than having short dates with less time, then maybe it makes sense for you to feel that way. So about how many hrs do you spend on each of these dates?

• Well, it varies. If it goes well, a few hours. But obviously sometimes you figure out a lot sooner that it isn't going well, then those end quicker.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I think guys who like girls who play hard to get tend to not take relationships quite as seriously and would rather have fun than be serious. SO that's not a good idea if you're looking for something serious. You should just COMMUNICATE normally. No one likes games unless they are just looking for a good time, and you don't wanna be that.

Now as for the kissing thing I think it really depends on how well you know each other. If you just met this person and decided to go out on a date then a kiss on the cheek or a good hug at least. Give him something to know you're interested. On the other hand I was talking to this guy for a couple weeks as friends, but it was obvious we were talking with intentions of it going somewhere so he took me out to dinner and he didn't go in for a kiss so I didn't either. I just gave him a nice hug and made sure to thank him. Then second date we made out. It just really depends on the people, the situation, everything. It hard to just give an exact answer.

Im dating the guy now, and I know he doesn't think I'm easy. If you show him who you really are then he shouldnt think that if you kiss him on the first date..

• Interesting... about ur first paragraph..... I mean, girls don't like to play hard to get but we do it because its the only thing that keeps those guys chasing us. What else are we supposed to do if we like a guy, he likes us too, but he's a challenge or gets bored easily? I hear what you're saying but if that's the case then the majority of guys I know are not looking to get serious...

• i would definitely wait until at least the 2 or 3, kiss on the first is fine though :)

• It was a month before my boyfriend and I had our first kiss. about...a week or two after that I think was the first time we made out.

• Cheers I'm a shy bloke and haven't realy had many girlfriend I just got back from a date and I was 2 shy 2 kiss her and I felt realy bad thanks for the help :D