Why is she always saying no to my ideas?

Okay, so my girlfriend is always shooting down my ideas; going for a walk in the park, dinner, exercising together, and laying out under the stars. I am starting to worry also, because she is always complaining about how we never do anything? Why would she say no to every idea of mine, and then go around and complain as to how we never do anything? Help me please, I'm very confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to not be wishy washy and be more of a take charge kind of guy. Don't ask her about this or that-just take her to places and things. Try to do strange or differnt things and interesting things. Plan a trip of somekind and don't try to surprise her just take her. Good luck man

• I was kind of hoping a girl would give me an explanation, but that failed. haha

Instead, I got inspiration from another guy. Thanks, dude!

• I took your advice, and it worked! Thanks!

• Excellent man excellent!

What Girls Said 5

• 1. Why is she always saying no to my ideas? Most likely because she doesn't like them.

2. Because she is always complaining about how we never do anything? In the midst of this complaining does she mention what she'd like. Though depending on how long you've been together I'd question how come you don't have a feel or glimpse of what she'd like.

3. Why would she say no to every idea of mine, and then go around and complain as to how we never do anything? Perhaps she sees it as never doing anything as she doesn't include things she dislikes hence the shooting down you ideas she dislikes and complaining about not doing anything.

4. Help me please, I'm very confused. Depends on your gf's personality, what she likes to do, and things that interest her.

• We've been together for a while. I do know what she likes, and she used to always love me ideas and do them. Now, after a rocky time a month ago, she suddenly doesn't like them. Everything she has ever said she loves to do, we have done. It's only whenever I try brining up something I like to do, when she says no.

• The issue seems to be that she doesn't like what you like to do so perhaps see if she's open to repeating the things she loves to do. Or try unique/creative takes on what she likes to do.

• She's being difficult. Why won't she come up with something and stop being so damn unappreciative.

Have you try bringing up something she likes to do?

• I always ask her to suggest ideas and she rarely does. All she ever says is that "I'm the guy, so I should be taking control."

• Relationship is a 2 way street.. Just go back to your original plan and do it without asking her.

If she doesn't like then you guys aren't all that compatible or she's being a girl about it.

• Maybe because they suck?

• Maybe you 2 are not compatible? If she doesn't like your ideas, ask her for some of hers.

• Then you are not compatible. Sorry.

• maybe she wants to do things she likes and thinks its all about her.

What Guys Said 0