I'm starting to like my long-distance friend. What do I do?

I met her online a few months ago. It's a long-distance friendship. Recently, though, I've started to like her...again. I liked her once before and am starting to again.

We e-mail constantly. We get along great. We could be easily compatible with each other but I just don't know what to do here. Could someone offer any advice, please?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with anonymous. They can work, but both parties have to be willing to put the effort in to make it work. Let me tell you from personal experience, it does take a lot of work, which is why so many people just give up on it and claim "oh it can never work." You have to have really good communication, try to Skype and talk on the phone as much as possible. Also, I would say visitations as least semi frequently are pretty essential.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do it. Long_distance relationships do not work.

• Long distance relationships CAN work if you put enough time in it. You have to be dedicated, cause it is hard..and you have to have enough communication to make it go further. I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years, we are STILL together. We now live together. It's been the best relationship I've EVER Had.

What Guys Said 0