I like this guy, I went to his house on Sat., we hung out and cuddled...now he's not responding to texts?

I like this guy, I went to his house on sat, we hung out and cuddled...now he's not responding to texts?

it really really bugs me. it seemed like we had a nice night and now he not responding. its worrying me cause I like him. I txted him 3 times yersterday and called him once...no response. should I try again> please msg ASAP I'm worried.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have texted him three times and tried to call him once, you need to leave it at that. Do not call him or text him again. You'll only look desparate. H knows that you're trying to reach him, but he is not responding. The ball is in his court now, as they say. If he is interested, you can be sure he will contact you.

What Guys Said 1

• DO not text again

What Girls Said 3

• You should probably back off for now. I would'nt say he isn't into you just yet.something might have happened and he couldn't reach you. If that was the case it would probably scare him off a bit if you called and txted him way too many times. You'd end up looking needy or clingy. Just wait a few days. If he hasn't contacted you by then then its better to just move on. You're young and there's plenty of other guys out there who would adore you.

Good luck! Hope it turns out alright.

• I would wait a few days, call him one last time and leave it at that. If he doesn't call back then he probably isn't into you. It just wasn't meant to be.

• Do NOT text him or call him again. If he likes you he will call or text you. Otherwise, you will just seem clingy