The differences between the life of people?

So,how's your life with or without bf/gf?I mean what are the major differences between the ones with boyfriend/girlfriend and without..

Most Helpful Girl

• i am single and I am very huppy and confterbal whene I am with a guy I get unxious I don't like seeing theme evry day and night I am weired am I ?

• You sure you not a lesbian?lol jk its pretty normal we all have our own prefrences!

• hhh funny but no I am not lesbian for sur and for my prefrences to tell you the truth I am not sure what are they but this I nkow I am confterbal without a men in my life right now

What Girls Said 3

• for me, the only real difference is getting regular sex.

• Without it can be lonely at time but then again I'm good not having to worry about someone else at the moment,

• With a boyfriend, I have someone to cuddly with and have sex with. That is the only difference for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Thinking back... compared to married life now.

Before I had my wife...

It was more lonely.

Nobody was nagging me.

Few people yelled at me and if they did I could go home and lock the door.

I didn't have to adhere to anyone else's agenda - only my own, if and when I chose to make one.

Sometimes I wish I were single again and people wouldn't nag the hell out of me.

But knowing what I know now I would never opt for a long term relationship again.

• Do you mean a long term relationship sans marriage? Or including a marriage situation?

• I mean that I wouldn't take a long term relationship of any kind, with or without marriage again.

Once is enough. If I knew I'd end up hen-pecked/pu$$y-whipped, whatever, I never would have gotten married.

I probably never would have dated.

link