Girls: Which one of these guy would you rather date?

If you could only pick one which one would you pick? And why did you choose that guy over the others?

• The sweet guy
  • The funny guy
  • The charming guy
  • Other (please state)
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go for the sweet or funny guy. Being a sweetheart is always a plus. And a sense of humor is refreshing! Charming is super attractive but too risky. I mean if the guy were too charming, he'd be hard to handle! lol

What Girls Said 7

• The nerdy guy because our personalities would be compatible and nerdy guys are so sweet.

• The sweet guy,

they are way too hard to find. And I like a guy who doesn't treat you like crap, and would make you feel good about yourself. And is all around a nice person, a gentleman. Funny is good too, but if he's not sweet...

Yeah, sweet wins.

• the funny guy. laughing together is a great way to spend time.

• I picked D. Anyone who is outside of the box, and out of his mind (in a non-violent way) is great.

• The charming guy. Like the other girl said, its like a mix of a and b

• I picked C because a combination of A and B would make C.

• Funny guy. xD

What Guys Said 1

• what about the jerk, or a**hole. I know women don't try to pick these type of guys but they sometimes do end up with them more often than not.