A creative way to ask a girl out for prom?

What is the best way to ask a girl out for prom? How would you want to be ask out for prom girls? by the way I'm a junior in high school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what I did... Write... "will" on your forehead.. "you" on your chin.. "go" on your chest.. "to" on your stomach. "prom" on your penis.. and "with/me" on your left and right nut... So not only is it creative, its fun too.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, hmmm... I would write, "Will you go to prom with me?" on a paper, then hand it to her to fix. Say some excuse by the way for her to fix it. Then when she finishes, hand her a flower (preferably a rose) and smile, then wait for an answer. Good luck, have fun at the prom, and I hope that I could help!

• Send her one beautiful prom dress & said this is for you, Can you give me a chance to ask you to attend prom together? My brother used this idea once & the girl was happily said yes!

• you could get rose pedals and write PROM? out of the rose pedals or ave a note at her house that says PROM? Ten ave two rocks have the small rock say yes and a bigger rock say no

• give her a late Easter present and then put the message inside the Easter egg :D haha

What Guys Said 0