Fighting for your love - Can/Does it work?

Say you want to get the woman of your dreams back into your life. You love her, and would do anythng for her.

Her new boyfriend/partner (who you've never met, and vice versa), gets defensive, protective, and tries to start a fight with you.

Do you:

a) Prove your love for her by fighting him, (best case scenario) winning and profess your love to her, and ask her to come back?

b) Let him beat you up as a means of showing her how easily this guy can lose his sh*t, and what she's getting herself into by being with him.

Which would you choose and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't work. not for me, anyways. If you love me, talk to me. If I'm in a relationship when you tell me, expect to wait-- I don't cheat. If I love you, I'd leave him and come to you. There is no need to insert yourself into an altercation in order to win me back; love shouldn't be that conniving, it should be honest and organic.

What Girls Said 2

• neither, for me..when someone is already in a relationship, then that person is off limits..

• No. It reads as creepy a stalker ish. Always.

What Guys Said 2

• She chose him. Move on.

• Move on. She wouldn't be with him if she had anything with you. Best thing is to cut her out of your life & let time do it's thing. A little heartbreak is good for the soul & never killed anyone.