When you go out with someone new, do you go by your gut instinct?

Meaning, if you thought they were nice enough at first but then your gut began telling you they were creepy. What would you do? Bale? Tell them you just aren't interested when they call again? Or 2nd guess yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your gut instinct doesn't steer you wrong so listen to that. Make up an excuse, tell them you're not interested or don't return their calls. whatever one you decide just don't go out with them again or second guess yourself. Would hate for you to end up chopped up in little pieces somewhere lol

What Guys Said 2

• I would always say gut, your subconciousness can always detect what your mind is ignoring...or hormones. I usually have a friend that's going to call me around a certain time and have my phone on vibrate lol so that way if it rings and it is a horrible date I can pick up the phone and excuse myself from the date...very kindly though lol I've only had to do it once, most of the time I can stay through the entire date without cutting iit short or just bailing.

• I wouldn't bail on the date unless it was just going really really weird and awkward. I'm willing to stick it out and see what happens but if it's sh*tty that's probably where we're going to leave it.

What Girls Said 0