Guy's what's the youngest you would date?

Say you are 27 what's the youngest you think you could go for?

Thanks everyone I just wanted to get an idea this girl is 6 years younger but I don't think I will bother trying to say anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm a Woman! Therefore I would only date same age as me or older.

And since my Dad is 10 years older than my Mom and they don't look bad... I would say a 10 year difference would be the limit... The Male being the older one of the two of course! & of legal age! :)

• yeah they say when you get older age does not matter as much

• Because it's what I consider Ideal. Reason: Because girls tend to look older than men do, for the most part. & usually we are far more mature than men our own age.

• I've heard that term before.

What Girls Said 7

• Whatever floats ones boat, When I was 19 I was dating a 27 year old. Honestly, he liked me and cared nothing about my age. When you genuinely care for someone that is never an issue (unless they are illegal age).

• probably I'd say 23-24 if I were 27,...but I'm not...really doesn't matter what age as long as I like him.

• I'm 27 and I'm dating a 23 year old =) the youngest I'd go though would be 21

• not more then 8 years difference, before 30. after 30, not more then 5 years difference.

• Thats simple, have you never heard the bro laws?

You half your age so 13.5 round it up if your on an odd age so 14 then plus 7, youngest you can go is 21

• Any ageeee

• I'm 24, youngest I'd go is 19. =]

What Guys Said 9

• I (age 33) think the whole "where is she at in her life?" thing is more important than the actual numerical value. That said, my absolute floor is 23. I don't think anyone younger has experienced enough of adult life yet to know what it is they want in and from somebody at my "stage" in life. For all practical purposes though, I don't see myself going younger than 26 unless there was something really special about her.

• If I was 27 I'd say like 23-24 maybe.

But being 21 I'd say 19 right now

• I'm 21. 19 is the youngest I would go. If I was 27, the youngest I would go is probably 24.

• anything after 22-23 sounds good since it gives people time to mature

• I've still seem a lot of immature women in that age group... IMHO you have to really look at like 28-35 before they take things serious.

BUT it might be just a Northeastern thing...

• I wonder why is that?

• it depends on the way you are brought up

an example would be girls in 3rd world countries would have to behave properly or risk the chance of getting beaten/ guys might never marry them since marriage is done through parents

religion is a big part of other areas of the world as well which doesn't allow things we do normally here in the US

in the US we are taught to not worry about what people think of us, but in other areas you are supposed to base your actions

Media plays another big role

• If I was 27 then the youngest I would go for is 24. I'm 23 and the youngest I would go for right now is 21.

• Date, any age past 18 as long as she's sufficiently mature.

• For me, probably 25 (I'm 28). I'm not into significantly younger women for the most part. my girlfriend is also 28.

• I'd say 24.

• You could still go for 18 if you wanted but Id say go for 21+

• For some reason I have teens that still hang around me I guess it's because of my looks I don't know it feels like I can't really connect with anyone younger or near my age.

• NYC has a lot more women then men ... BUT ... there are a lot of men with huge money. Women's idea of 'successful' is based on the economy of the city in question.

• That's true