Girlfriend kissed by another guy

Girlfriend went out, turns around in a club and a guy is on her already kissing her her. She says she kissed him back for one second, heat of the moment in a club and then pushed him away and walked off, later sarcastically clapping him for trying it on. Something to worry about or just a stupid guy trying it on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its happened to me, same situation but I knew the guy. Its hard to understand the split second kiss back.and even more difficult to explain. In my case yes alcohol was involved but I hate when people use that as an excuse. Basically before I could do anything this guy was on me and the kiss back was like an autopilot moment, just an automatic reaction to a kiss, as the only person to kiss me for 10 years was my s.o. and it was unexpected. Like I said its difficult to explain but that night I couldn't wait to get home and tell my s.o and needless to say I haven't given that guy the time of day since. If I could change it I would. It caused no drama in my relationship and I was more annoyed over this little sh*t chancing his luck, than my fiance was. As far as he was concerned it would have been a big deal if I didn't tell him

• yeah exactly what I think - like I can't say that I definitely wouldn't react to a sudden kiss like that! I most likely wouldn't but still there is some chance especially if you're out and stuff. you would think if they didn't tell you then they were hiding something but at the same time maybe they don't think its a big deal in order to mention it - my girlfriend didn't mention it straight away until someone else did but that's because she didn't see the issue of someone else trying to kiss her.

• exactly! and if I didn't trust my girlfriend, why would I be with her? especially after being at least best mates with her for like 16 months now! thank you very much for your support :)

• That's my philosophy for relationships - if you don't trust em you shouldn't be with em. Any mature relationship doesn't buckle and break at the first hiccup it has. Stay open and honest with each other and you'll be fine. And you're very welcome. Best of luck

What Girls Said 3

• I applaud her for having the honestly for telling you this.

But kissing him back?

She shouldn't have done so at all.

She cannot control his actions, but can control hers.

I wonder what else she would do if "caught up" in the moment.

Dont make too big of an issue out of this,

just let it go but keep your eyes open.

if she continues to do things like that then leave her.

You want someone with self control.

• Things like this do happen. She told you and that says heaps about the situation. I'd let it go this time and I don't see what you have to worry about. I mean seriously, if someone is going to kiss you then there's not exactly much you can do. Especially if it's a girl and a guy forcefully kisses her really quickly. I wouldn't worry about it.

• yeah and the fact that when you're in a club drinking you don't think to yourself 'when I turn around someone is going to be on me so I best not peck them type thing back' - kind of natural reaction.Im not defending her at all, but I honestly can understand what happened. I mean it was literally not even a second she kissed him back so it was obviously a reaction as opposed to a genuine want.

• Why the downvotes? If someone forcefully kisses you then how the bloody hell can say you did not kiss him.If someone puts their lips on yours then you can't control the action and of course you mouth will be on his for a split second. I don't understand the people here sometimes. But question asker I agree with you.

• I think it was mainly because she didn't tell me straight away and someone else told me about it which left me suspicious! it happened a few months ago I just randomly asked this now. But she would definitely have told me by now if it was more than just him starting it as she's told me other stuff that's happened that isn't bad at all but that she was worried about, so yeah she definitely wouldve said by now.

• I'm sorry but yeah I think you should be worried, I mean she did kiss him back even if it wasn't long and it's pretty easy to tell when a guy in a club is trying to kiss you unless she's blind...at least she didn't initiate it but you wouldn't be asking a question on here if you didn't think it was an issue, you clearly have a problem with what happened so you need to talk about it.

What Guys Said 6

• Dump her. "Heat of the moment" my ass, then later joking sarcastically with him for trying it on? No dude, a good girl wouldn't put herself in that situation. I'm sure some will say to forgive her and that it was probably just a one time thing, but this sounds fishy already. Why weren't you at the club with her by the way?

• Kissed him back? She should have slapped him! You need to dump her before she starts cheating on you.

• Don't see how she can just "kiss him back for one second" and that's somehow heat of the moment. She seems like a slow reacting person..."Oooo a kiss, I'll kiss back. Oh wait, this guy isn't mine, oops"

Doesn't make sense to me. I'd discuss it with her and figure out just what she was meaning, but her telling you should mean that she isn't hiding anything else.

• yeah but the guy was already on her, and then pushed him off after pecking him once type thing

• pecked him back basically yeah, once

• Yeah, that's not a normal reaction to someone kissing you out of nowhere. Maybe she thought it was you? Even though by the tone of your question, it sounds like she went out with her girl friends.

• Dump her. Who wants all that drama? She did not have to kiss him back and this is just a a sign of things to come. After she "accidentally" sleeps with someone she will have excuses like -she was drunk-sad-lonely etc etc

• don;t worry happens all the time to clubbers.

• It's just a kiss.

But what's good for the goose is good for the gander. She has to be a lot more forgiving of anything you might do as well.

• True my friend, if you expect to be forgiven you MUST forgive. HOWEVER, relationships AREN'T meant to be rittled with errors in the first place. So why start with one and/or set the example for the start of the encouragement of her possibly then thinking "If he f***ed up on me once, then I'm sure it won't be too bad if I cheat on him this one time?"