Have you ever liked 2 people at the same time?

If you like 2 people at the same time.. how do you find out which one you like the most? How do you decide?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who did you like first? Forget about him! Because when you really like/love someone, you don't become interested in others...

What Guys Said 4

• It is good to have options. I currently like three girls. The girl who plays the least amount of games and shows me the most respect and affection will win out in the end. Playing hard to get doesn't work for long when a man has options.

• I once liked a Hispanic girl and an asian. The Hispanic girl didn't respond to my advances, and the Asian girl not only responded but pursued me a little in return (it was kind of half-half, we both sort of pursued).

It turned out later on that the Hispanic girl had a boyfriend, which I didn't know about (I'm innocent I swear!), but it explained why she wasn't responding. I was already well-along with the Asian by the time I found out this information anyway. I never did meet that boyfriend of hers, but he was a lucky dude I am sure because she was top-notch material not just in body but also in mind and heart. I turned out to be a very lucky guy as well because my Asian is top-notch also in mind, body, and heart.

A tale of two very great girls.

I have never seen anyone else like them. I probably never WILL see anyone else like them...

Thats the moral of the story folks. Sometimes it only comes once.

Don't be a douchebag and date both and end up with neither.

• Yes. But I usually find myself thinking about one about 95% of the time compared to just 5% for the other. I guess that's how I figure out who I like more?

• You don't. You move on

What Girls Said 3

• I am not sure but this remind me of a quote by Johnny Depp

“if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.”

• Haha, last year I liked 4 guys :O then 2 of them became jerks and one of them moved, and the other is now my friend (but maybe more in the future) ;)

• av liked even three... relax , take your time and go for the best the one who makes you happy